Monday, June 15, 2009

BEBO GETS BUTT BACK, SAIF'S HAPPY!


Kareena Kapoor has no enemies. It’s only her co-stars who are madly jealous of her, and with good reason, of course.
The actress is the only woman who made it to the Filmfare Power List earlier this year. And, though she is jet-lagged after having travelled to New York, Italy, London, New Delhi and back, the reigning Bollywood queen is all agog and enthusiastic about her work.
I would be lying if I said I’m not thrilled about being on the power list,’’ she says. “Most actors would be diplomatic and say, ‘Oh, its okay ... it’s a passing thing, it means more responsibility’ or whatever. But I’m completely over the moon. I have worked my butt off to get to this position and I will strive harder to maintain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have your say here...

 
Online Advertising